Friday, April 10, 2015

#nationalsiblingday

Happy National Sibling Day to my favorite brothers of all time. 

I still remember when my mom was pregnant with Parker and I remember thinking; 
I already have one brother, I'd really like a sister. No, I want a sister. 

I didn't get my wish. Another brother it was and now I can't imagine my life without them much less with a sister. If I had a sister there would have been even more screaming around the house and I would have had to share my shoes - my brothers steer clear of my nude shoe collection!

They're perfect (to me). We laugh, cry, make inappropriate jokes and love eachother for who we are. 









So, Tyler & Parker - Cheers to you. 
You're the best little brothers a girl could ask for. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips