Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I believe...



Nah, not necessarily in the religious kind, but I have beliefs - strong ones at times. Here's my list of what is generally important in my life. 

I believe in..

- Red Wine

- Live music. My favorite saying is "Live Music is good for your soul" and I really, truly believe this.

- Keeping my nails short

- And, having them polished 
(side note: sally hansen gel, no light, polish is the greatest gift to me - and my checking account).

- A cold beer at a baseball game

- That dogs really are a girls best friend



- Farmers Markets & Fresh Flowers



- My husband and our relationship

- That my girlfriends are my sisters

- Date nights

- An MPR membership & Birchbox are great investments

- Handwritten notes are always a good idea

- Coffee

- The Eve's of holidays are better than the actual day. And, of those, Christmas Eve takes the cake. 

- Minnesota is the best state in the world. Yeah, I said it, WORLD. 



What do you believe in? 



1 comment:

 
Blogging tips