Friday, April 24, 2015

iphone pic roundup


I know you're sitting there thinking to yourself; 'man, i wonder what crappy iphone photos Amanda has been taking lately'. Don't worry, I'm here to oblige. 


This puppy gets soo tuckered at daycare that she can't even be bothered to put her tongue in her mouth when she passes out. 

The struggle is real.





During our stretch of warm weather, the puppy learned the joys of passing out in the sun.




So sorry for the food posts but Phil and I discovered something new at Von Hansons. For as much as we frequent that joint, it shouldn't be possible to find something new - but we did! 
Peppercorn rubbed beef skewers & Chipolte Chicken skewers (with zucchini, of course). We grilled it up, sat on the deck and enjoyed the weather!





The little lady celebrated her first 1/2 birthday. 





Pretty typical cuddle sesh. 





NEW MUMFORD. 
I'm going to be honest, I wasn't a big fan of Believe. One radio station compared it to Coldplay and then that's all. i could. hear! The Wolf is much better and (in my opinion) much more true to them. 





Guacamole + Cucumber Infused Vodka = All the makings for a bitchin' Friday night on the patio. 




There you have it. I'm glad I could grace you with my mediocre photos.

Until next time, folks.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips