Tuesday, November 13, 2012

my christmas list

Christmas Eve is only 41 days away (not that I'm counting). My top wish list items this year:

1- The Madewell Transport Tote. The ruggedly cool carryall is softly worn leather. Now I need to decide if I want to go with the black or english saddle. Decisions. Decisions.
The Transport Tote

The Transport Tote

2- The marled Turtleneck Sweater from The Limited. I looove cozy sweaters and this print is classic.


3- Again, a classic. The Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses. These are as cool and hip now as they were when originally released in 2007.

Original Wayfarer Tortoise / Polarized Brown

4- There may be a theme to my coziness. Next is the Fair Isle shawl cardigan from The Gap. Its cool and comfy for a chilly MN afternoon. A must have.. in my opinion.


5- The Mercer Zip Wallet from Stella & Dot. I love this color and the tassel. It's the perfect wallet to use year round.. bright color to fit right in with Spring/Summer and to brighten up those gloomy days of fall/winter.  

Mercer Zip Wallet - Poppy

Well, there you have it. My top five gifts for Christmas. This week. It will change at least seven times before Christmas actually gets here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips