Friday, November 2, 2012

five things friday

happy friday!

here are my five musings for this first friday in  november:


ONE: I have already started making my Birthday & Christmas lists for this year. Call me crazy. I recently added a beautiful brown saddle tote from Madewell. It's too expensive and I probably won't get it - but, a girl can dream right? If you would like the link, I would be happy to pass it along :)


TWO: Phil and I are not TTCing (Trying to conceive) until the New Year. We found out this week that the doctor wants us to wait a big longer until we give it the ol' college try again. This just means that I will be enjoying lots of wine during the Holiday season. And when I say lots - I mean lots.


THREE: Related to #2, I was a little upset that we having to wait to TTC again but not as much as I thought I would be. This just gives us a chance to get our ducks in a row... that, and drink lots of wine!


FOUR: Phil is hunting this weekend. Don't get me wrong, I will miss my husband but I love sleeping in the middle of the bed, watching trashy television and leaving my shoes wherever I take them off. It's the little things. I also despise hunting, especially for deer. I secretly (well not so much, I guess) hope he doesn't get one.


FIVE: Tonight the Prior Lake Lakers play their last game at Laker Field. The last time 'little' Parker will have a football home game in High School. I can't believe it. Time has gone by so fast.


The Lakers play Woodbury and when/if we win, we're on the Dome for the second straight year. What a career for little brother. Fingers crossed for a 'W'.


pictures from last fridays victory:




Two bonus things: The election is on Tuesday. VOTE!! And the ND Fighting Irish play on Saturday and neeed another W. Whoo!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

XO-

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips