Tuesday, November 13, 2012

i'm a bit behind...

I haven't blogged for a while and lots has happened. I will catch up, bullet point style.

The Lakers made it to State for the second straight year to play the conference rival Lakeville North. It didn't end the way the town of PL would have hoped but it was a wildly successful season and one that a lot of folks didn't see coming. I am beyond proud of little Parker and his accomplishments on and off the football field.


the laker captains doing the coin toss before the start of the game at the dome.



Parker Anderson on the tackle.



The election is OVER. While I am the first to say that I am a political junkie. Absolute junkie. I am thrilled that I don't need to see the mud-slinging advertisements anymore. I am happy that we re-elected our President but I am even more thrilled that Minnesotans shot down two constitutional amendments.


The first was the marriage amendment. I think we're going to look back twenty years from now and realize that we were about to put something in our Constitution that would really hurt and segregate a population of our state. The same thing that we did to blacks just a few short decades ago.


Now it is time for Congress to get their act together and make some adjustments and changes to ensure that we don't lose all the progress we've made.



I have tons more I can blog about.. Christmas lists, great Thanksgiving recipes, my BIRTHDAY.


xo- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips