Friday, November 16, 2012

five things friday: 11/16

Friday, finally.


First Friday in a long time that there isn't football on the docket for tonight. It will be a little strange to not be happy hour-ing, bundling up and heading to Laker Field. I asked Parker last night, 'would you give your left nut to play another season on High School Football?'. The answer: 'hell yeah'.

Anyways.. here are my five things!

ONE: I made our list and am checking it twice. I can't believe I am going to start Christmas shopping this weekend. It's November 16 - only 38 days until Christmas Eve.

TWO: I am busy planning my BFFs baby shower, November 30. I can't believe the shower is almost here and the baby.

I  can't wait to snuggle that little muffin. Her Aunt Amanda is going to spoil her sweet (not rotten - because she won't be).  I have already altered my drive home starting mid-February to take a detour through Apple Valley every.single.day!

THREE: My brain isn't working today... Good thing it is Friday because I wouldn't make it through another work day.

FOUR & FIVE: Notre Dame Football vs. Wake Forest this weekend. Even if the Irish win out they most likely will not be in the National Championship game. Undefeated and competing for third place. The hope right now is that K-State and/or Oregon lose one of their two remaining games.

have a great weekend, all.


xo-


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips