Tuesday, August 2, 2016

shots fired


Throughout this infertility journey there are good days and bad. There are days I feel like I can take on the world with a smile on face. There are days that I want to burst into tears at the sight of a pregnant belly. In the middle of a cycle, when I'm filled with hope, there are significantly more good days than bad. 

The 16th cycle is (so far) bringing the most hope - which in turn brings more good days. Win, win.

Why? 
Good question. 

In this blog post I talked about the possibility of moving toward the slow protocol or gonadotropins (who comes up with these names?). Well, that's what we're doing. Every night for the last 3 weeks I get a shot. It's not painful and it has become part of our routine. 



Surprisingly my insanely stubborn body is responding and I am left attempting to maintain a positive attitude. So that is what we'll do. 


RANDOMS:

1
I have talked about the lack of bedside manner at reproductive endocrinologist clinics in the past - it is typically bad. This week I experienced the most kindness and support at an REs office.. ever. I was so taken back and feel like I've found the diamond in the rough (corny!).

2
We just started watching The Night Of. Obviously by watching, I mean binging. It is really, really good (with the exception of John's eczema - ewh)

3
These words









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips