Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Our Wknd

This weekend was about as uneventful as you can get! Friday night I did some reading an fell asleep early - and when I say early, I mean early! My cuddle buddy was there - like always. Phil and I have noticed that if I'm winding down for the night with a blanket, so is Charlie. It's amazing. 


Saturday Charlie and I packed up and went over to my mom's to go for a walk with B and Bella. We traipsed through the path and Charlie did everything Bella did - smelled the same smells, took the same paths, etc. It was super cute. After our walk I ran to Starbucks for a tea and figured I would let Charlie share in my favorite indulgence as well. What is in a puppchino you may ask .. whip cream in the bottom of a cup. But honestly, who really cares what it is because it entertained this puppy for way longer than it should have!

patiently waiting

stuck

long rest after walk + coffee

Sunday morning went went for a family walk through the neighborhood and enjoyed the 30+ degree day once again (side note: i fear these days are limited - winter will be back, she always is.) 

We watched football, rested, drank tea and went to bed early. 


thanks to mark & holly for the delicious tea!!

As always, sorry about the excess amount of pictures of my puppy - I literally can't get enough.

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips