Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Currently Listening To...

I got to thinking on my drive home last night that I like really non-uniform music. What does that mean exactly? Well, I'm not a country music listener, hip hop listener, or americana listener - I like all music. Yep, you read that right. ALL music. 

Phil thinks I listen to 'weird' music but honestly I like music that makes me feel good and evokes an emotion. That's what music is all about. People say it all the time - maybe in jest, maybe it's cliche - but, music is my religion.

Without further ado, here's my 'currently listening' to playlist on spotify.

1.  Ghost - Jeremy Messersmith
2.  Another Story - The Head & The Heart
3.  You Did it to Yourself - Black Diet
4.  Lazaretto - Jack White
5. XO - John Mayer
6.  Let's be Still - The Head & The Heart
7.  Bubblin' - Jeremy Messersmith
8.  Kathleen - Catfish and the Bottlemen
9.  Sweet Amarillo - Old Crow Medicine Show
10.  The Devil is all Around - Shovels & Rope



11. Kansas City - The New Basement Tapes
12.  Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson (ft. Bruno Mars)
13.  Jackie and Wilson - Hozier
14.  Decision Day - Field Report
15. Waitress Song - First Aid Kit


16.  Wherever is your Heart - Brandi Carlile
17. Try a Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
18.  Homesick - Catfish and the Bottlemen







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips