Friday, January 16, 2015

Loving Lately

Happy, Friday! Here's what things I'm loving this week.


1 - Going for walks when it's not -30. Enough said here.


2 - Field Report. 

A lovely folksy band out of WI released their sophomore album (Marigolden) not long ago. The Current featured this as their Album of the Week last week (you can read the review here). As the review says, this is an album that begs to be listened to in the winter when the world is cold and gray - so naturally it's a perfect listen in January - March in MN. This song, Decision Day, is one of my favorites. Enjoy!




3 - Birchbox. 

I have been doing Birchbox for about a year - I get so excited around the 12th of every month because I know my lot of goodies is about to arrive. My favorite sample from this box is this amazing SPF 35+ CC cream from Supergoop. It has a perfect amount of coverage and still giving the SPF coverage that everyone needs, everyday (even in the winter!)


4 - Puppy bath time. 

Cue the ahhhhhh. We gave Charlie her first bath the other night and she was a mix bag of emotions from 'get me the heck out of here' to 'what's that smelly stuff you're putting on me?!'. We had no major issues and she smells like a dream!





Cheers to the wknd, folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips