Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mr. Fallon

First of all, I'm obesessed with all things SNL and especially Weekend Update so you can reasonably deduce that I'm a big Jimmy Fallon fan. Also, I am so grateful to have people who speak out about their struggles with infertility. Jimmy Fallon recently revealed the story behind his daughter, Winnie's, name and his wife's struggle with infertility. My favorite quote and something I'm really going to take to heart is the following:
“We tried for a long time — five years. I know people have tried much longer but if anyone out there is trying and losing hope, just hang in there. Try every avenue, try anything you can do. You’ll get there. You’ll end up with a family. It is the most worth it thing. I’m just so happy right now, I’m freaking out.” -- Jimmy Fallon

The Mahal's are 'hanging in there' until we reach our goal of a family. Thanks Jimmy for your wise, wise words.
http://celebritybabies.people.com/2013/08/13/jimmy-fallon-daughter-name-lake-winnipesaukee/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips