Tuesday, April 23, 2013

WE HAVE A PLAN!!!

I have never been more excited about a doctor appointment in my life. After waiting for what felt like forever Phil and I had an appointment with a RE! After my last appointment with my OB I was desperately hoping that she would listen to my concerns and say all the right things. Phil even said if she didn't hear me out he was going to get up and leave.. We had these concerns for no reason because we loooved our RE, the clinic, the nursing staff.. EVERYTHING. I couldn't believe it.

The Plan: I am started on 10 days of provera to start AF. On CD3 I'm going back in for a fasting blood draw and an ultrasound. On CD12 I will go back for another ultrasound and then we'll start Clomid - 50mg at first. We are going to do that + and Ovidrel shot and IUI (inter uterine insemination).

Philly will also have to have his dudes checked out. I will do an HSG and have all my levels checked.

I can't believe this is our plan...

Our RE told us that she gave us a 40% chance of being pregnant within THREE MONTHS. THREE!

I will do my best to keep this updated as we continue on this journey.



xo - Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips