Tuesday, June 25, 2013

clomid

Let me tell you a little story about Clomid.

There once was a little girl, and all she wanted was a baby (ace of base?). So, she saw the doctor and they said take this pill and you might have a chance (after all the proper monitoring, tests, etc). What they didn't tell me was that I would be a fire breathing, hot flashing, emotional rollercoaster of a human being.

One day left. That's what I tell my husband.

One more day.. then 5 more.. then an ultrasound to see how those ovaries are doin'.



1 comment:

  1. your clomid experience sounds a lot like mine! last month when my doctor asked me how I was doing on the clomid I looked at her and said its alright, but my husband is taking it really well :).....it gives me hot flashes and mood swings too and I certainly feel like a fire breathing dragon at times!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips