Monday, May 6, 2013

One Step Forward - Two Steps Back

I had my first baseline ultrasound this morning and the nurse and u/s tech said a lot of things that went over my head. I came away with the following: I had some cysts that were quite large and the doctor may want to sit this cycle out and hopefully let those clear up. Nurse Dory said we needed to do more blood work and then Dr. Erickson would make the final call.

I got to work and waited.. and waited.. and waited.

I finally got the call and we're out this cycle. No drugs, no IUI, no trigger shots. They want the stupid cyst to clear up and hopefully we'll give it a shot again later.

Doctor. Wait. Drugs to start AF. AF. Doctor. Wait. The cycle starts again.

I can't say I'm not disappointed but as my best friend Em pointed out.. It's okay to have 'days' and trust me.. I'm having one. Crying in my cube has become an art.

I'm going fishing with the Husband tonight.. with beers. It will be the pick me up that I need as long as the sun stays out and we don't get snow or some craziness.

Cycle 6 on this extended TTC journey is a wait cycle because of the stupid, dumb cyst. Hopefully cycle 7 will be a go.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips